Written by Jet
Created by Adam Spunberg & Shylah Addante
Designed by Sam Cushion





You are standing on a platform, equipped with the knowledge that the next few seconds, hours, and days will spell the difference between your own life and an impending death. Looking around, you spot lots of familiar faces—these are your friends and classmates at Hogwarts. Some like Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley and, of course, Cedric Diggory, catch your attention. These are the famous ones at school and the latter, Cedric, is special to you. Arching your neck around to see the other tributes, you recognize Luna Lovegood and Padma Patil as well, both fellow Ravenclaws.

You now have less than a minute to take in the feel of the Arena. You note the presence of a vast field behind you and the lake towards your left periphery. On the opposite side is a thick forest, much like the forbidden one at Hogwarts. Straight ahead looms an unfamiliar range of cliffs.

You turn your attention back to the center of the Arena and see the majesty and splendor of the gleaming, horn-shaped, golden Cornucopia. You squint your eyes and fix your sight on a few magical plants, bottles of potions, an assortment of parchments, and the alluring set of wands piled on the middle. Scattered around the Cornucopia are daggers, a sword, something that looks like a clear spherical glass, and some other weapons.

How convenient would it be to grab some of those supplies, you tell yourself. But then, the voice of Professor Flitwick, your diminutive mentor, suddenly enters your consciousness.

"Stay away from the Cornucopia and run away immediately," he says in that high-pitched tone.

That's when you see it: a broom nestled about five feet from the Cornucopia. Armed with your brilliant skills at seeking, you know grabbing the broom will definitely work wonders for you. But then, you see Viktor Krum, Cormac McLaggen and your old seeking nemesis, Ginny Weasley, also eyeing the precious thing.

You have no more time to think. The horn has blown and you've got to make a decision quick.

Should you:
A.) Go to the Cornucopia and grab the broom
or
B.) Run away